Wednesday 24 June 2020

Day 98 - Hot!

Hot, hot, hot! I struggled to get up again but made it out early ish and it was boiling! Turns out I'm not a fair weather runner after all and I much prefer it to be pissing down with rain.  Yes pissing down.  All this time with the boys means my potty mouth has had to be suppressed and I'm really surprised with all the pressure I've been under that I haven't swore at any of them, yet. 😇


Rob has been doing an online workshop all day so he's been busy but has had regular breaks to come out of his little office to see us.


Been feeling flat as a pancake today.  Stumbled a couple of times on my run this morning and I don't think I can blame the heat.  I really needed to get my head down for a nap a few times today but Mum popped over after lunch and we walked to Co-op and back as I needed some bananas.  It's 2.5 miles.  Didn't realise that.  Mum got overheated so we had to cool her down when we got back.


I got to wear my brand new trainers and I managed to keep them clean! They were very comfy and I love them.


After dinner I took Leo to his piano lesson and sat in the car messing about with Snapchat filters.





I dropped Leo home and went straight off to Lucy's house for a meet up with her, Michelle and Emma.  We had a lovely time sitting in the warm garden, glass of bubbles and a chat for 2 1/2 hours but I was really flagging so left a bit before everyone else.

Back at home I had another shower, blogged and went to bed, zonked!  Hope to have a bit more energy tomorrow although it's supposed to be hotter than today!   Not planning on doing tons of school work and hopefully Oscar will use the pool to cool off a bit.  Going to have to check up on Ellis and his work too as he's been slacking again recently and I want to just make sure he's not falling behind.

Highlights today are seeing Mum, seeing Lucy and the girls, the boys having fun in the pool and I managed a 7 mile run with jelly legs 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails