Friday 5 June 2020

Day 79 - Harry Potter

I wonder when I stop counting the days?  Do I just keep going until things are back to how they were?  Will they ever go back?🤷.  It certainly won't be the same as Leo will be in senior school so that will all be new.


Today started like any other, I was awake before my alarm, up and out for my jog, just doing the usual route, although I did go a bit further this morning as stuffed my face yesterday! I even opened the Dairy Milk Tray that Mum and Dad got me for my birthday. 😋


When I got back Leo was still on the sofa in his pyjamas saying he was tired.  I managed to get him to go and get dressed but the poor love can barely walk! I knew the running would do him in.  Hopefully he'll improve tomorrow and not get worse.  I usually find day 2 more painful.


He got to school on time and I headed home to finish some chores and to do the Joe Wicks workout.  My heart just wasn't in it today though so I only did a bit but stuck around to do the abs bit at the end.


Our day went smoothly.  The boys were good at their work, Oscar had a positive growth mindset today, (his words) and that seemed to help.  He was certainly brighter and more confident so that was great. Oscar and I snuggled on the sofa and watched Peter Rabbit which is cute and fun.  I sorted out some paperwork, did some blogging and chores.  The day zoomed by and it wasn't long before Rob was sending me his Google Maps location. 😊

Update on the caterpillars, they are now safely tucked up and chilling in their cocoons.  7 -14 days they'll be in there changing. Fingers crossed they all come out okay. 🤞



Dinner was served and everyone was fed and watered.  Food shop collected and put away and the slow process of trying to get the boys to bed commenced.

Back to the past, we were heading to one of my favourite places, Universal Studios.  I couldn't wait to do Harry Potter world with the boys.  Lots of photos and videos were taken of our day there.








About to get their wands!


























The Jimmy Kimmel ride was excellent but it's a 3d simulator and it made Rob feel quite ill (he gets travel sick) so we went back to the Harry Potter area for the kids to do more spells and so that Rob could have a sit down.































A very busy and long day but so much fun and the boys all loved their wands.   Back at the villa we tidied up and prepared for the next day.  No rest on this holiday! I think I brought enough shoes with us though.😁


I spent my Friday evening blogging and updating my running play list as I'm finding some of the music a bit slow or just not the right type of stuff for keeping me going.  I expect I'll keep to the routine of getting up and going out early that way it's done for the day and it shouldn't really effect anyone else.

A few plans for the weekend.  Seeing a friend for a walk tomorrow and it's Rob's Dad's birthday so I'll drop a card down to him.  Think Rob and Ellis are going on a bike ride and we need to try and get them all out at some point, maybe Sunday.  The weather is looking a bit rubbish for the weekend but hopefully we can time it between showers.  I also want to get the bloody Lego out of my living room!

Right off to get some zzzzz 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails