Tuesday 2 June 2020

Day 76 - Epcot

This morning everything went smoothly and Leo was excited and keen to go to school.  I'm sure the novelty will wear off so I'm going to just enjoy it while it lasts.


Home schooling has become a lot easier with just one who needs my help but I'm finding Oscar seems less motivated.  I think he's missing Leo, his buddy at break times.  I'll have to make sure I do something fun with him in-between school work.  Today we did a board-game.  Hotel Tycoon.  Me and Lucy used to play it so much when we were younger.  It went on a bit too long for me today, but Oscar won in the end which he was very happy about.


A little Jude update, he's doing really well although is quite a fussy baby and needs carrying a lot.  He woke Kate up 4 times last night.  She has a lot on with little Owen too, who keeps her on her toes, but he's super cute.




Leo came home happy again which is great and after being decontaminated he chilled with his brothers.


After dinner Leo and Oscar got in the pool.  They were in there for ages and kept running and jumping in.  About half the water is out now and I don't plan on topping it up as it could do with a clean before being refilled.


I tried to enjoy the last bit of good weather for a while.  Mum FaceTimed me so I sat in the garden and had a chat which was nice.


The Mummy Lot tried to organise an evening in the park for a face to face catch up but we find it hard to find a time we can all make.  With Rob back in the office and working late, I can't get away anyway.  In the end just me and Lotty could make it and she came to my garden as Rob wasn't home.  It was a really lovely evening.


Third day in a row of feeling tired.  The Joe Wicks workout on Monday has done me in! My legs are really starting to hurt from all the jumping lunges.  Hopefully I'll be okay for my jog in the rain tomorrow morning.  I won't have to go so early as Leo is home, but Oscar does have a teams meeting with his class at 9:30am so will have to make sure he is ready for that.


Look what a local pilot put in the sky! Very cool.  I heard it being done but didn't go out to see what was happening which is a bit of shame. 😊


In bed by 9:30pm today! Just need to switch off for a bit and hopefully get an early night. 🤞 I've been trying to do some guided meditation, but I only seem to be able to listen to the start and the ending.  Everything in the middle is missed as I'm off away with the fairies.😂


Epcot!














The waiting time for the car ride was huge so we decided to have a go at single seat rider to see if we liked it.  It's so much faster and I was only really worried about Oscar and Leo but they were fine and everyone was so nice.  It was an awesome ride and we all came off buzzing.












This was a weird moment.  I remember doing the exact same thing as the boys when I was a kid.  They got absolutely soaked and shortly after we went to watch a 3d film and the air conditioning made them freezing!





The heavens opened just after the last picture was taken so we went back to the car but on the way we realised that the queue for the ball ride was really small, so we did that just before we left and I lost my sun glasses! I left them on the ride.  They couldn't find them and they never turned up in lost property.😔


Back at the villa the rain didn't stop the boys enjoying the pool and then later on we had a different type of pool competition.





Right time for a read if I can.  Think that's the best way to help me get to sleep.  Shauna visit tomorrow and I need to go to see the in-laws so all good timing. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails