Sunday 7 June 2020

Day 81 - NB

I was awake before half 7 but remained in bed until nearly half 9!  I don't know what I did in that time, just stared at the ceiling thinking. 🤔

I sorted breakfast for everyone and then I went to see Sophie and Kathy.  I walked into Sophie's garden and was going to go straight in for a hug hello! Luckily Sophie was on the ball and stepped back.  I was just in a total daydream when I arrived. 😁


It was so nice and we were really lucky with the weather.  I thought I would need a blanket but I actually ended up getting my legs out in the sun. 🌞


I stayed for ages and really enjoyed the child free time, the sit in the sun, obviously the buckets of tea and affection from her 3 dogs.

Back at home it was business as usual and then we had a lovely visit from my Mum and Dad.  We sat in the garden drinking yet more tea and catching up.  The boys put on a summersault display on the trampoline and Ellis even graced us with his presence for 5 minutes.  Mum and Dad can't get over how big the boys are all getting.  I'm going to have to do some clothes, shoes and uniform shopping over the next few months.





And just like that Sunday was over and we are back to starting another week! Leo is looking forward to school, Oscar isn't so much and I don't know about Ellis.  I don't really see a lot of him these days which is something I need to rectify.  

Blog has been done nice and early and that means my evening is free to do other things.  I might carry on with my book but it isn't a chill book it's a thinking book and I'm not sure I'm up for that.  I could just watch some Netflix in bed and try to get to sleep early ish.  🤔 Back to getting up early for jog tomorrow.👍

I have my Zoom chat with the Mummy Lot at 7pm today and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've been up to this week.



Florida 2017...

We actually had a proper rest day, although we did venture out to a Mall to have a look around.  I'm really not that interested in shopping or trying to find bargains for designer gear.  I've never been into all that.  I love my birthday NB trainers as they are the most comfy trainers I have ever owned.  But I would love George from Asda trainers if they were as comfy too, I'm not fussy.








Poo weather! Wearing jeans in Florida!




I think Rob bought some new trainers, Mum bought some NB flip flops, I bought a NY Yankees cap and Ellis got an Under Armour cap.  I think the little two got some tat. 😂


Sometimes Leo needs to get away from it all and prefers to be in a smaller space.  We quite often find him in a wardrobe, a den, under his duvet etc.



Food shop with parents is always fun.  The bottles of wine over there are huge!


I don't know what I said but clearly it was quite amusing.



Today I learnt that I need to remain switched on or I will forget the 2 metre rule!  I am grateful for the time away today and I'm looking forward to doing it more! 😄

No Snapchat today, you're welcome 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails