Tuesday 29 March 2011

Big Boys Bath

The morning of the 26th was spent relaxing around the house and just getting used to being more of us!














In the afternoon Mum came over and we walked to Ellis' school as the church that they use was having a fete. It wasn't what I expected so after a quick cuppa we left for the park instead.

It was a lot of walking for me and by the time I got home I was shattered and looking rather pale again.

Once the older boys were in bed I chilled out with my baby.



We stayed in all day on Sunday 27th with one visitor, Charlotte who brought round a further present for Oscar, which was a hand made blanket with an O on it, some clouds and some aeroplanes. Thanks Lotty x

I dragged the gang to Ikea on the Monday. Ellis had been at school all day so was a bit tired and Leo wasn't a happy bunny about being in the buggy but the shop was quiet and we managed to grab some food too so when we got home we only had to do bath and bed.


Ellis sat on the front of the buggy so all 3 were on there at one time. Rob still wasn't impressed though as Leo wouldn't stop screaming and not long after Oscar started off too.


We had a surprise visit the following day. We were just sat around feeling sorry for ourselves when Mum showed up. She pretty much did our ironing, had some cuddles and left. Cheers are Mu!



In the afternoon we went out to get the boys feet measured as I like to make sure they are still wearing the correct sized shoes. Leo had gone up to 7 F which is what he was wearing anyway (Ellis' old shoes) and Ellis was now a 10 F but could get away with his 9 1/2 G shoes for a little longer.

Back at home Oscar had his first big bath with his brothers. It was so lush to finally see them altogether in the bath as we had talked about it happening loads before he had arrived.





Loving my bigger family. Just wish I could feel better with more energy. It will come with time I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails