Wednesday 16 March 2011

1st Bath

The first night at home didn't go too badly and Baba woke up in his own bed.



Everyone was feeling poorly so the boys relaxed on the sofa all day and I pottered about sorting things out and getting organised.


The midwife, Sue, came over in the afternoon at 3:30pm. She stayed for quite a while as she had to go through lots of things with me and weighed Baba again who had put weight on and was doing well.



We sat at the table for our first meal as a family of 5. No one else was excited but I was.



The boys messed around before it was time for bath and bed.



The second day home, Leo missed his music class as Rob didn't feel well enough to take him and Sarah kindly took Ellis to school for us.

Again we didn't do very much. Just chilled out at home, trying to feel better and trying to get used to being a larger family.




We were waiting for Nanny to bring Ellis home from school so I did a little video of our new little man, who still didn't have a name. We were really, really struggling with a name.


Nanny then took Ellis to his music class and brought him back for us as Rob was still not feeling up to going out.

In the evening we had our first visitor, Charlotte. She was a little later than planned because she brought along with her a hot lasagne and berry crumble. How lush! She also brought over some gifts for the boys which was very kind.

Charlotte had some cuddles, a chat and took some pictures before leaving us to give Baba his first ever bath.




We did video the bath time but I can't post it on here as it shows his bits. He did really well though and loved it. He didn't cry until we got him out which is great. I'm so glad that all my boys have enjoyed having a bath as it is one of my favourite times of the day. I like it because they like it and I love getting them all nice and clean as they smell lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails