Friday 11 March 2011

Day 3

Again it was another feeding frenzy all night! I tried feeding lying down which was a bit uncomfortable and he ended up sleeping on me while I was sitting up. He hadn't settled in his crib since 1pm yesterday!


We had the usual checks and then I managed to walk all the way to NICU for his antibiotics.

It was very quiet on the wards but it was just before visiting hours so I was expecting it to pick up.

Baba was taken away to have some more blood taken but I wasn't really sure what it was for. I think it was to check that the drugs were working. He had stopped grunting so that was a good sign.

He did a massive poo which I had the pleasure of clearing up.

I had some lunch and a shower and then I did a video diary of the morning so far.




Ellis and Rob came in in the afternoon which was wicked! I really wanted Ellis to meet his baby brother without Leo being a pain in the bum. It worked out really well. We stayed by my bed for a while before going into the day room for a drink and some cuddles.








I chilled out for the rest of the afternoon.


The evening visiting hour was filled by my sister and Mum which was nice.


I did another video diary for the day.



It was the usual medical checks in the evening followed by the pain medication and a trip to the NICU for antibiotics and then as soon as the lights were switched off Baba woke up. I did a little diary to finish off the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails