Friday 25 March 2011

Pillows

Need to do some major catching up so will have to keep it short. Basically the early days, the first 4 weeks were spent at home and venturing out for a few things. It was tough going as everyone was ill at one time or another and I was struggling to recover, especially as my iron levels were low which made me very tired on top of being tired because of taking care of everyone.

Rob was good in the mornings getting up with the older 2 so that I could feed in bed or just get a bit more sleep.


Rob was struggling quite a bit and spent a lot of time napping on the sofa.



Even Ellis after a long day at school followed by play time in the garden was struggling to stay awake.


On the 22nd we had a lovely lie in as no one woke up until around 8am which was fantastic. Again I spent the day at home just chilling out, pottering, feeding and bonding with baby.

Ellis took some pictures.









In the afternoon Shazza came over for a visit and Rob took the boys out to the shops and park. Leo and Ellis love going to the park.


I had a lovely time chatting with Shazza and she stayed for a nice long time. I was a bit emotional as I had been really struggling but couldn't really complain as Rob was unwell and struggling too. The timing of it all was so bad!

The following day we all walked Ellis to school. I had Leo in the buggy and Oscar in the sling with his snow suit on that I bought from eBay. I love it but it's a shame it won't get much use.


Rob and I took Leo to his music class which was good fun and then we just relaxed until it was time to pick Ellis up again. I can't really remember but I think Mum may have picked him up and took him to his music class. Or I might have picked him up on my own. Not sure now and I didn't note it down. Doesn't really matter.

Thursday 24th March Rob took the older boys to the garden centre as he had promised them that he would plant sun flower seeds this summer. They got all the stuff and I watched them set it all up. The video is a bit long though.


Ellis got really messy and as his nose was running from his cold he ended up wiping soil over his face. You can't really tell from this photo though.



He looks so grown up in that picture. I can't believe how much he has changed and grown in the last 6 months. Why do they have to grow up so quickly! I don't like it.

Friday 25th March was Leo's final Sing and Sign class and I was determined to make it. Rob was feeling ill again but he managed to drive us to the class after dropping Ellis off at school.


We chilled out at home in the afternoon and then Ellis was soon home from school and taking a nap on the sofa with his baby brother.



When he woke up we did some cooking and made some fairy cakes. I obviously ate most of the cake mixture before it was even in the oven and then I gulped down a few straight from the oven before they even got to see any icing! I can't help it!

Today was the day that we finally picked a name for Baba. I had wanted Oscar for a while and Rob wanted Oliver but he eventually just said I could have Oscar. Hurrah! A name at last so we could eat his birthday cake finally. All 3 boys had the same cake.



That evening I decided that I was going to start getting Leo ready for moving into a big bed. To start the process I add a pillow then later a duvet and then the sides come off the cot. So I put the Thomas the Tank case on the pillow and we showed him it in his bed.


We then bathed all 3 boys, Oscar's second bath before trying to put Leo in his bed with the new addition.


It didn't go very well but I'm sticking with it. He will get better with it, will just take time. He really doesn't like change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails