Wednesday 30 March 2011

New Sofas

Wednesday 30th was a good day. We all took Ellis to school in the morning and then like the week before (something I forgot to mention) I went with Naomi and baby Harri to the local coffee shop to meet up with some antenatal Mums. It was so nice to just be out with Oscar having a drink and chatting to other adults.

I put Oscar in an outfit that day.


From the coffee shop I met Rob and Leo at the village hall for Leo's music class which went well.


Then we chilled out at home before Mum arrived with Ellis.


Mum then took Ellis to his music class while Rob and I did the food shopping. We met up with Mum and Ellis after in the cafe for a drink and chat before going are separate ways.

That evening Rob and his brother went to Ikea and picked up some new sofas for us. They had to do 2 trips but it really didn't take them too long. I agreed to buying some leather sofas as long as I could keep one of the fabric ones too as I really don't like leather for various reasons.

Blogging is really bugging me at the moment. I'm so far behind it's scary but I'm writing this from very limited notes, no memory of it and I can't stand it! I can't remember what I was thinking, or how things were really going with a newborn etc and that bothers me as this is supposed to be like a diary for me to look back on. Bit annoyed but all I can do is do my best to get caught up and then stay that way with regular little blogs. I'm writing this on the 4th May! I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails