Friday 30 November 2007

Pink!

This morning we went swimming again which was really good. The pool was quite warm and we were the only ones in there. Auntie Katie was in a really good mood and Mummy was messing around splashing everyone. Even Cousin Chloe was having a really good time being splashed as she usually hates it.

After swimming we went to our favourite restaurant for lunch. We are a very noisy table but it's all good fun. Chloe was really funny as she was having an "eating day" and she was licking the plates! Mummy was feeding me at the time so was unable to get a video clip.

After lunch Nanny Rennolds, Mummy and I made our way over to see my Auntie Nicky, Cousins Megan and Elin. I had lovely cuddles with them all.









Megan showed Nanny what she wanted "Santa" to bring her.



I have been dribbling a lot recently and Mummy gets through about 6/8 bibs a day but unfortunately she had forgotten my changing bag, so I had to borrow a bib from my Cousins, who are both girls. Well if it wasn't bad enough having to wear a pink bib, yes pink, they had to take a silly picture of me in it! How rude.





After driving home in the pouring rain, (we dropped Nanny off first) Mummy gave me a nice bath and then a really long feed as I hadn't eaten properly since lunch time. I didn't get to bed until about 7:45pm.

Mummy wanted to post a cute picture of me but couldn't select just one so posted these instead. Sorry.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails