Thursday 15 November 2007

Nursery Rhymes

Well, today I wore shoes for the first time! They were a gift from Charlotte and I thought I looked well cute. They actually helped keep my socks on and my feet warm.



This morning we were off early in the car to pick up a new bed for me as I have out grown my moses basket. Mummy saw it in the trade it and thought it was a bargain.



After picking it up we had to go and get a new mattress and some fitted sheets and Mummy used the time to buy loads of Christmas presents. I was in the sling facing forward which was much better as I could see what was going on.

Nanny Rennolds came over with Cousin Kamron and we walked down to the local library for a sing along session of nursery rhymes. Well when we arrived both Kamron and I were fast asleep. Mummy woke me up though so that I could join in.

I sat with Nanny and we did the actions together, I had so much fun!



After the library we went for a quick drink at the pub and then for a walk around the park, where I fell asleep again.

In the evening I had my bath in the big bathroom again and then it was time to sleep in my new crib. It's great because I can see Mummy sleeping through the bars. Swimming tomorrow and I can't wait.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails