Thursday 22 November 2007

Buggy Brigade

We were up nice and early today and I had fun playing with Mummy.

I had some tummy time and Mummy took some pictures and a short video.



I think I look rather intelligent in this photo.



Nanny Rennolds and Cousin Kamron arrived around 10:30 and we went off in the car to Asda to do the food shopping. We haven't done it in ages so Mummy had lots to get.

The shopping took us 2 hours so by the time we had got back and had lunch, it was time to walk down to the library to hear the nursery rhymes. I had a sleep but this time Kamron was awake to enjoy it. Naomi, Iestyn, Sarah and Toby all arrived too which was a nice surprise.



Nanny deserved a drink after all her hard work looking after Kamron so we popped over the road to the pub. We were the buggy brigade!



On the walk home, I fell asleep and didn't wake up for over an hour! Mummy was very surprised.

I eventually had a feed as I had been messing around all day and hadn't really fed properly and then I had about half an hour in the door swing. I love that thing!

Bath time was good fun but I was soon in bed and I didn't want to be. Poor Mummy had to try to get me to sleep. She managed it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails