Sunday 18 November 2007

Rodeo Mini-Rob

Daddy looked after me again this morning whilst Mummy went to the shops to get some bread for the bacon sandwiches.

I was put up to bed and Mummy, Daddy and Pete had a late breakfast before saying goodbye to Pete at about lunchtime.

Mummy and Daddy then pounced on me and tied me into this sling thing and hung me from a door! I didn't really know what to do as you can tell from this rather long boring video.



After all the excitement Mummy did some ironing and Daddy was on his laptop for a few hours before we packed up the car and headed to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house.

Once there, Mummy and Daddy had sandwiches with tea and I waited patiently for my dinner.

I had a huge feed and filled my belly up so that it was big and round. Mummy said I haven't done that recently so I must be feeling okay today.

Nanny helped me to try out another new thing today. I got to have a ride on Princess the pink pony.





We got home a bit later than planned but I was still in the bath by about 6:45pm. I then had another huge feed and a nice cuddle with Daddy before going to bed at about 8pm.

Daddy is working away this week and Mummy was really sad to see him go. It wont be long before he is home again though and he will be able to see us on the blog each day.

Night, night Daddy, we love you. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think Frankie Dettori better look out for the next national, we are getting some practise in, well me and Princess are.

    Could do with my socks off for the sling thing. x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails