Tuesday 6 November 2007

Jabs!

Well, the sleeping continued. As I said, I went to bed at 8:20 and then I woke for one feed at 3:20am and then Mum had to wake me up at about 8:10! Mummy was so pleased that she was up before me for a change. She is hoping for the same tonight.

We had a nice casual start to the day. Mummy was pottering around doing the washing etc and I was just chewing on my hand as I think I have a tooth coming through.

We made it to Jolly Babies on time and I woke up as Mum pulled into the car park. Mummy enjoyed herself much more this week as Naomi and Iestyn have joined the group.



We walked down to the doctors in time for my jabs. Daddy met us in the reception area and I was so pleased to see him. The nurses gave me 2 injections at the same time. I tried not to cry but I just couldn't help it. I even stopped breathing at one point but Mummy gave me a cuddle and I soon calmed down. I spent the rest of the afternoon sulking.

We all sat at the table for dinner tonight which made a nice change. Mummy lets me smell all the food which is really good fun.



I had my bath, food, story and song and was in bed when I filled my nappy. Mummy wasn't too pleased but a quick change later and I was back snuggled in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails