Wednesday 7 November 2007

Unhappy

Last night I slept just as well as the night before. Mum was very pleased to say the least.

I didn't feel too bad this morning but Mum had woken me up to walk to the Mummy morning and I wasn't very happy about that. The unhappiness continued for the entire time we were at Sharon and Sophie's house. Mum tried to feed me but I was just too busy crying.

I had a little snooze in the buggy on the way home but then we were straight in the car and off to visit Auntie Lucy.
We stayed there for a couple of hours just watching telly and chatting until we had to get going.

Mum planned to make some fairy cakes this afternoon but I kept her rather busy with my grumblings so we just sat reading books and playing with my rattles.

In the evening before my bath I sat chilling with Daddy watching telly and then we read a book together. I love my new book, it has lots of different pictures and textiles to touch.




I might try and make it a hat-trick with my sleep tonight - time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. That book must be very good, with those red cheeks almost bursting with you trying to get to the little plane, you will one day.

    Sleep tight, and I am very pleased you are feeling a little better. x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails