Wednesday 21 November 2007

Sssshhh don't tell Daddy!

We had a nice lie in today but then ended up running late for the Mummy morning.

We arrived just as Sarah was making the cups of tea, perfect timing.

I had a really good time watching Iestyn get carrot all over his Mummy and Sophie made me cry at first. I was soon smiling though as she is so cute.

Anna had a sleep on the floor and I joined her not long after.

When we left, Mummy didn't want to go home really but couldn't get hold of Nanny so decided it was probably for the best.

Mummy spent the time at home trying to sort out the spare room which is in a real mess. I tried to help her out but as you can see I wasn't much use.



Whilst Mummy was trying to work, she let me have a rattle which is supposed to be for Christmas. We said we wouldn't tell Daddy.



Mummy let me have another go in the door swing. I was in it for ages and I really enjoyed it. I hope I get to do it again tomorrow.



I had a really nice bath and a long feed before I was put in bed at 7:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails