Sunday 4 November 2007

Blaise Castle

We had really good weather for our trip to Blaise Castle. Mummy hadn't been there in years so was very pleased to see that it had all been renovated.

There were lots of swings, sliders and climbing frames and Mum said she would bring me back when I was a bit older.

We made a visit to the museum but I was getting hungry so we zoomed around at top speed.

Although the sun was out it was still very cold and Mum had forgotten my coat. I had my groovy hat on and was wrapped up in my blanket.



It was so cosy that I was soon sound asleep.



Daddy pushed me around in my buggy until they found a nice place to have lunch. Mum had prepared a little picnic which she was looking forward to having.





After lunch Mum and Dad tried to find the route up to the castle but it was very muddy and bumpy so they decided to come back another day and take me out in my sling instead. Good idea I think as my brain was getting seriously knocked about.

Mum and Dad stopped in the cafe for a quick cuppa tea before heading home.

On Sunday we went to Nanny and Granddad George's house for dinner. Mum stuffed her face and it should of been her crashing out on the floor but instead it was me.



Mum and Nan went to the shops to try and walk off some of the food and Nan bought me a new jumper and a couple of Christmas presents that I am not allowed to see yet, obviously.

Mum finally put on my new coat and thought I looked so cute that she took some pics.







Yoga tomorrow so an early start for Mummy and me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice coat, and yes you do look very cute in it.

    Seems like the weekend was a very happy family occasion. Just how it should be. x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails