Tuesday 13 November 2007

Escape!

This morning Mummy and I took our time to get ready for Jolly Babies. In fact I actually found a novel way of trying to escape my chair.



Of course Mummy kept pushing me back and I wasn't allowed out. I think she may be strapping me in from now on.

Nanny Rennolds came with us today to Jolly Babies. It was really nice to have her there. Next time I hope she gets up and dances with us too. We did a new dance today and it made me laugh several times and Mummy loved it. We hope to get some more videos and pictures of Jolly Babies soon.

We did a quick bit of shopping before heading to Bottolinos for some food. There, we bumped into Lucy, Ashlee, Jaimie, Ria, Saskia, Aiden, Jaimie and Charlotte.

I was weighed today by Angie our health visitor. I was 15lb 6oz! I will soon be caught up with my Cousin Kamron who is nine months older than me but only about 20lbs. Angie rubbed my hair again and commented on my blue eyes - you either got it or you haven't ;o)

In the evening I just messed around with Mummy and Granddad George and Uncle Dave popped in around bath time.

I was in bed by 8 but I woke again at 9 for some more food. Like father like son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails