Monday 12 November 2007

No Yoga

Today yoga was cancelled as Vivien is in Scotland visiting her Daddy, so instead Rachael and Euan came to visit us. Mummy forgot to take a pic though so has used an old one for now.



Mummy and Rachael were chatting away but I got a bit fidgety so Mummy put me in my cot and I had a sleep.



Euan was a really good boy and spent his time feeding and showing Mummy how he can go from lying down to standing up - with his Mummy's help of course.

We were supposed to meet up with Saskia and Aiden at about 3 o'clock but Mummy wasn't feeling too good so put it back until next week instead.

For the afternoon I think Mummy wanted someone to take care of her so we went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house where we had lunch.

Mummy did the crossword and Nanny kindly did our ironing again whilst I sat in this big round thing with loads of toys. My feet didn't touch the ground but I really enjoyed it. It wont be long before I'm jumping up and down in that thing.



Back at home I had the usual fun and games with Daddy but tonight I was put in this outfit, propped up against the wall and had my photo taken, I wasn't that impressed.



After my bath I was put into a special sleepsuit that was a gift from our friends in Canada, Pam and Rob. Mummy did a video message for them.

After a quick feed I was soon back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails