Wednesday 28 November 2007

New Trick

I did better with my sleeping again last night so Mummy was really happy when she looked over the edge of my crib this morning.

When I woke up, I noticed that Mummy had added some toys to the bar along my crib. It has a chicken hanging down and I spent ages this morning trying to wack it one. I managed it a few times and it was really good fun.

Mummy morning was at our house today and it was really nice just sat around chatting and playing.

I have just started to do a new thing today of raising my legs up as far as I can and then I try to grab my toes. I make lots of noise about it too.







Charlotte and Faith stayed for lunch which was really nice.



After lunch we went for a walk and Mummy put me in the sling facing out. The wind was quite strong and it hit me in the face causing me to hold my breath. I could barely breathe all the way home. Then when we were nearly back, it started to rain! I was cold, wet and unable to breathe!

Mummy gave me a long feed and then put me into bed where I stayed for an hour.

The long nap helped put me back into a better mood and Mummy let me have some more door swinging time while she cooked dinner.





Nic came over to pick up my old bed as she will be using it for her new baby which is due in May. She is nearly half way already. Mummy is really jealous of her and can't wait to be pregnant again. I think she is mad!

I had a quick bath and feed and was in bed by 7:30. I was shattered again as I didn't have very much sleep today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails