Friday 2 November 2007

From pumpkin to dunkin

Mum and I had a nice lie in this morning until 9am and then we were up and ready for swimming.

On the way to the leisure centre we picked up Charlotte and Faith. Mum was so happy with the fact that we managed to get 2 buggies and all the bags in the boot, and it shut.

We had a lovely time swimming. Mum dunked me again and Kamron splashed everyone. Faith had a good time too but she didn't enjoy coming out of the pool much.

We all then went to the pub for lunch. It was very hectic and I think I was the only one who didn't cry.

Auntie Katie

Cousin Chloe

Cousin Kamron

Me and Mummy

Charlotte and Faith

Nanny



After we dropped Charlotte and Faith home Mum walked me down to the doctors to have my eye swabbed as it just isn't getting better.

The drops took half an hour to be ready so Mum wandered around the shops and bought her self a treat in Sainsburys.

At home, I fed for an hour, played with Daddy and then had a bath and went to bed. We are off to Blaise Castle tomorow for our family day. It should be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails