Monday 5 November 2007

Surprise Visit

Today Mummy struggled to get up and ready in time to leave for the yoga class. We just about made it though and she was pleased that she made the effort.

For some reason I was very tired today so I slept at yoga then I slept in the car on the way home and then in the buggy whilst Mum walked to the post office and back. I then slept for half an hour whilst Mum did the ironing and I was asleep when Daddy got home!

Before Daddy got home though we had a lovely surprise visit from Faith and Charlotte. Mum and Charlotte had tea and scones and Faith and I had a nice chat.





There were lots of fireworks going off tonight but I had a nice bath and a huge feed and was tucked up in bed by 8:20. This is obviously later than normal because I just ate loads and loads and then Mum read me a story and sung to me so it I was a bit late to bed. Jolly babies again tomorrow which is really good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails