Tuesday 27 November 2007

How Heavy!?

Daddy didn't go out in the end but Mummy did have an early night and I only woke her twice. She was definitely feeling better this morning.

Nanny Rennolds came over at about 10:30 and we all went to Jolly Babies together. This week Nanny managed to capture a few videos and a picture of us doing our dancing and singing.





I was so tired after all that, that I fell asleep in the car. We quickly stopped in Sainsburys for a few items and then went home for dinner and another sleep.



It wasn't long before I was back in the buggy and on my way to be weighed by the health visitor, Angie.

Well I am certainly growing well. I am 16 weeks old and I weigh 16lb 3oz and I am 65.5cm long. That is above average for both.

Mummy mentioned the fact that I was waking a lot in the night time and Angie suggested that it wouldn't be long before Mummy could give me some baby rice to try. It wouldn't be weaning as such but just kind of getting me used to the spoon and the act of eating - if that makes sense. Mummy wants to wait until I am at least 5 months old before she starts doing that.

We marched home again and after a quick feed, we were back in the car again! This time we went shopping. Well, I got so bored that I started to let Mummy and Nanny know about it. So Mummy picked me up and carried me around which made it a bit better.
Back at home I had some more food and just chilled out on my mat waiting for bath time.

I didn't get to see Daddy tonight as he was busy doing things on computers and so Mummy bathed me and put me to bed early as I was shattered. I'm seeing all my friends tomorrow and I can't wait. I haven't seen Faith properly in ages! I hope she hasn't forgotten me.

2 comments:

  1. hi Ellis! How could I have forgotten you, looking forward to seeing you today, love Faith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surly had a great time at the Jolly babies, but I agree the shopping thing is a bit naff. Lots of love from Nannie Rennolds x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails