Tuesday 20 November 2007

Chatterbox

Today we had an easy start just relaxing at home and then we made our way to Jolly Babies.

We did loads of new dancing and singing today and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully one day Daddy will come with me and see what we do.

We had a quick chat with Charlotte, her Mummy and Faith before heading to the shops for some more Christmas presents.

It was so cold out today that Mummy didn't shop for long and we were soon home in our nice warm house.

I spent some time trying to keep up with the lights on my play mat.

Apparently I did a lot of talking today and Mummy managed to get some if it on video.

I didn't want to go to bed tonight and Mummy struggled to get me to sleep. I first went to bed at 7:30 but I didn't settle until gone 8:30. Poor Mummy, I think she will be getting an early night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails