Saturday 17 November 2007

Freezing!

Daddy looked after me this morning which was really nice. Mummy was allowed to stay in bed and didn't come down until about 10:30.

Daddy always lets me sit on the big boys chair and I love it.



We spent the morning tidying the house as we have a guest coming. His name is Peter but we call him Pete and Daddy used to work with him.

He arrived around lunch time and it wasn't long before we were sat outside at a pub.



Mummy took some photos of Daddy and I, saying that we looked alike. I can't see any similarities really!



Daddy then took some photos of me and Mummy as we don't often have our photo taken together.



I'm for ever blowing bubbles!

It was so cold outside that I started to get a bit fed up. We all moved inside and I eventually calmed down enough to have a feed.

We stopped in Marks & Spencer on the way home to buy some cakes and Mum and I popped into Mothercare to get me some long sleeved vests.

Daddy was out tonight with Pete so Mummy bathed me and put me to bed. Not sure what is happening tomorrow, we shall soon see.

1 comment:

  1. What lovelly places Mummy and Daddy take you too, I think even Isambard Kingdom Brunel was there at some time. x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails