Sunday 25 November 2007

Daddy's Home!

I got one hell of a surprise on Saturday morning, Daddy was in bed with us! I say us because Mummy always brings me in to the bed when I wake at 6am.

For a while I was quite shy about seeing Daddy.



We played around a lot and then went out for a lovely walk down to the shops. It was very cold though and on the way home I was very fed up so Mummy and Daddy marched all the way home.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just playing and spending time together.



In the evening Daddy bathed me which was really good fun and then Mummy fed me and I went to bed. In my bed though were some of my friends. Mummy had put some teddies in to keep me from bashing my hands and head on the wooden bars.

Sunday morning, Daddy let Mummy have a little bit of lie in but then he went out to meet up with some friends.

Mummy dressed me in a really cool outfit and then we went up to Nanny Rennolds' house so that she could do our ironing for us. We love her very much for doing that. Mummy has ordered a new iron which should arrive soon.



Nanny propped me up on her bed and I just watched her doing hair.



Back at home, Mummy cooked a lovely meal for her and Daddy and I just sat and watched. It isn't that long before I will be sat in my highchair trying solid food for the first time. Mummy isn't looking forward to it but I can't wait.



I was allowed some more door swing time today which is well cool.



Daddy and I then messed around until it was time for my bath, feed and bed.





We are supposed to be going to the yoga class tomorrow but we don't know where it is being held. I suppose we will miss it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails