Wednesday 14 November 2007

Chilled Out

Today was a really nice relaxing day. We got up late at about 9:20 and then walked around to Sally and Anna's house with Charlotte and Faith.

We just chilled out in Sally's living room for ages, just feeding, burping, filling my nappy a couple of times and playing with toys.



Toby had a sore mouth and wasn't very happy today. He eventually fell asleep and looked very cute.

Afterwards, we walked down to the shops and got some milk and stuff and Charlotte put a Santa hat on Faith. She looked so funny!



The rest of the afternoon was spent at home just doing the usual things of playing, sleeping and eating.

In the evening, Mummy and Daddy bathed me in the big bathroom. I was still in my little bath though so I thought it was a bit strange.

I was very tired and Mummy didn't even read to me, she just put me straight in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails