Sunday 11 November 2007

Tug Of War

Saturday was spent just chilling at home with Mummy as Daddy had gone out on a photography course.

I didn't give Mummy much time to do anything though as I was feeling unwell and just wanted loads of cuddles, which I got.

Sunday we went around to see Charlotte, Mark and Faith. Daddy and Mark went off in the van to pick up some furniture and so Faith and I relaxed with our Mummy's.

I had a nice long feed followed by a snooze in my chair. When I woke Mummy gave me Polo to play with. It wasn't long before Faith showed an interest and I teased her with it. The results are shown in this video.



Later on when Daddy and Mark had returned, we sat around the table in the kitchen eating, drinking and chatting away. The time went by really quickly and it was soon time to go.

Back at home, Daddy went to bed for a couple of hours and I had a terrible pain in my mouth and even struggled to feed! I think Mummy was very pleased when bed time arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails