Monday 26 November 2007

Tired

Mummy received a late e-mail about the yoga so we did end up going. We were running late as usual though.

Unfortunately I got Mummy up 5 times in the night and 3 of the times I was hungry. I just couldn't help it. This meant that after yoga Mummy was so tired that she couldn't be bothered to do anything.

We went home for some lunch and then we went over to Nanny Rennolds' house. We were supposed to stay for one cup of tea and then go to the shops and Nanny Georges' house but I had a 45 minute feed and then Mummy was so tired that she couldn't get off her huge bum to go out. I don't think she was as tired as my Cousin Chloe.


We eventually got home and Mummy put me down for a nap whilst she sorted the washing, dishes and general tidying.

Daddy is out tonight and I think Mummy will be getting an early night. I hope I sleep better for her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails