Thursday 1 November 2007

R Ange

This morning we were up bright and early and Mummy dragged me down to the shops by 9:15! We weren't there very long and I was soon back on my mat chilling in front of the telly.

At 1 o'clock Nanny Rennolds came over and we all drove to the nearby pub to meet Nanny's cousin who I will call R Ange.



I had nice cuddles and chats and R Ange laughed a lot at the picture of me as a pumpkin.

When Daddy got home, I was so pleased to see him that I filled my nappy! Ha ha.



I chatted to him loads and gave him nice smiles and some giggles. He loved it and so did I.





It was the usual routine for the rest of the evening.

Swimming day again tomorrow and Faith and Charlotte are coming too, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Ellis I have never heard you say so much, were you telling daddy all about our lunch time chat with R Ang: What a lovelly lady she is, but oh what a loud laugh she has.

    See you at swimming in the morning. Lets hope its open. x x x x x x x Grandmother Suz x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails