Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween

Wednesday is when we meet up with the other Mummies and babies and today was no different.

Mum wasn't quite sure on how to get to the venue so we picked up Charlotte and Faith as they knew the way.





I chilled on the play mat while the Mums had tea and cakes.



Sally and Anna

Charlotte and Faith

I tried to have a push up competition with Iestyn but he was just amazing at it. He is much older than me though so I think I'm still doing quite well.



Iestyn

We popped into Charlotte and Faith's for a another cup of tea and then Mum and I went to the shop to get a battery for the door bell - boring!

We then stopped off at Nan and Granddad Rennolds' house to change my bum and Mum needed to pick something up. I watched Finding Nemo with my Cousin Chloe which was really nice.



After, she held my hand whilst I had my bum changed - that was so nice of her.



We left shortly after and went home to pick up a birthday card that needed to be posted. Mum and I walked down to the post box, looking at all the trees on the way. Mum showed me different plants, bushes, trees and berries. It was really good fun and we even found a lovely golden leaf which Mum let me hold.





As it was Halloween, Mum and Dad wanted to take a themed photo of me. This meant me sitting in a Sainsburys bag, inside a carved out pumpkin, wearing a bib. The leg holes in the pumpkin were too small and it wasn't very comfy but Mum and Dad were quick at taking the photo. Little did I know, but they decided to put me outside on the door step! That was Mummy's idea as you can tell. Lots of people slowed down to take a peek at me looking super cute. The results are below.



I had a nice bath to warm me up and we played games and sang songs until it was time for bed.

5 comments:

  1. Ellis doesn't look to happy about being paraded around stuffed into a pumpkin and then photographed in front of the whole street.

    Oh the joy I will have showing him these photos when he's 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was amazing seeing Ellis in his pumpkin, what great fun. I know the passers' by had a little smile for him, he's so cute. x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NSPCC here , we've had report of a child inserted into a vegetable (said child does looks very cute!!)As we now have photographic evidence, our Fruit and Veg squad will be contacting you soon to insert said vegetable into YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute !!!
    I would a pics of pumpink-Ellis!!!
    Love u
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails