Thursday 25 October 2007

Long Walk

Today we visited my friend Ria and her mother Jaimie. Ria was due to arrive one week before me but was actually 3 weeks early, so she ended up being a lot older than me as I was 6 days late as well. I am already bigger than her though!




Ria let me play in her round thing which had bright colours on it and Mummy just had a cup of tea and a chat.



We popped into Nan and Granddad Rennolds' house for lunch and I stared at Kamron whilst he was sucking on his bread and butter.



Auntie Katie held me up in front of the mirror and I thought I looked so funny in this silly hat. Mummy loves it though and says I'm going to be wearing it all the time, God help me!





After lunch we picked up Tyler, Auntie Katie's dog and went for a very long walk around the fields and in the woods. It was very cold but I wrapped up nice and warm and had a snooze whilst Mum did all the hard work.



Nanny Rennolds threw the stick for Tyler and he seemed to love just running back and forth. I can't see the fun in it myself.



Back at home, we all sat around the table having dinner which was really nice and then Mum and Dad bathed me. Whilst I was being dried Daddy and I had a quick game of peek-a-boo which I think is so funny. I can't wait to play again but I was really tired and it wasn't long before I was tucked up in bed.

2 comments:

  1. I want to play to peek a boo too!!!
    Love u guys1
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a nice day, you do have lots of things to do Ellis, hope you thank your mummy for taking you to all these lovelly places. Make sure you give her lots of chuckles, and smiles. x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails