Sunday 28 October 2007

Dinner for 11

On Friday we didn't do very much except a first aid course. I just sat there and watched Mum and Dad doing things to this very strange looking baby.

In the evening, before my bath, I tried to do my push ups again, much to Mum and Dad's delight.



On Saturday we spent most of the day with Nanny and Granddad Rennolds. Mum and Dad were busy doing computer stuff so Nanny fed me my lunch whilst Granddad looked on. It was very nice.




Cousins Kamron and Chloe came over and I got to play with my buddy. I can't wait until I'm a bit older so that I can crawl around with him.

On Sunday we went to see Uncle Craig, Auntie Karen and Cousin Charley for lunch. Auntie Karen had cooked a huge amount of food and Mum even had seconds. I sat in my seat watching on intently.

This is my family at the table all full from eating so much food.



After dinner I had a quick nap before sitting down and watching a film whilst having some nice cuddles.


Back at home, I had a late bath as the clocks have gone back and Mum is trying to change my body clock. I was so tired by the time I went to bed that I could hardly eat, which is not like me.

1 comment:

  1. We all enjoyed our lunch, don't think I have ever seen Chloe or Charley eat so much. It was nice for us all to be together, even Ellis had a nice time by the seems of it. x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails