Monday 22 October 2007

Yoga

I am still having troubles with my breathing at night so this morning Mummy tried to prop me up on Daddy's pillow to see if it would help. It probably would have done if Mum had done it properly.


We were up and out early today to get to our new yoga class which starts at 10. Well we were there very early so Mum fed me in the car, and then I puked on myself before we went into the house.

It was so nice to see Vivien again and she gave me a kiss and cuddles. Mum said it was very strange to be there with me and not just a big bump, but I think she still has one anyway.



Yoga went really well but it was really hard work and Mummy struggled at times. I'm not surprised though as she hasn't done any exercise since about April time. I tried to support her and to do my best so as not to show her up.



Next stop was lunch with my girlfriend. We gazed into each others eyes and had a press up competition which Faith won hands down!





Back at home I sat reading my book whilst Mum cooked dinner for Daddy, who again had arrived home early. I love it when that happens!



After dinner I was amazed to see this good looking chap staring at me. I was having a lovely chat with him until Mummy pointed out that it was me!


The weirdest thing happened before bed time, Mum fed me with a bottle! That's Daddy's job and I just couldn't understand.


I took the situation into my own hands though, literally, and Mummy thought I was very clever.



I was in bed by 7:30 as I was just so tired from all the yoga and fluttering of the eyes with Faith but I enjoyed every minute. Bring on tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely are u Ellis!!
    Very nice diary,your girlfriend is nice too!Give a kiss to mum &dad
    Sonia e Matteo

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails