Thursday 18 October 2007

Visits

This morning Mummy looked so tired that I thought I would let her have a lie in. I had my breakfast in bed at around 7:30 and then proceeded to resume the star fish position until nearly 10am.

We eventually dragged ourselves out of bed and just lazed in front of the telly until we received a surprise visit from Nanny and my cousin Kamron. I stared at him as he played with the torch and some pegs. He is so funny.



Not long after they left we were in the car heading into town to meet Auntie Lucy. She isn't a blood relative but we consider her family so I will call her Auntie.

First stop though was to where Mummy used to work. I had nice cuddles with Tracey but she soon handed me back when the dribble was getting to much for her. We didn't stay long and headed over the river to Mummy's favourite lunchtime venue, Starbucks.

We didn't have to wait long before Auntie Lucy arrived and I immediately settled into big smiles to greet her.



As always I was hungry around the same time as Mum, so I ate while she had her tea, muffin and chat.

After our goodbyes, Mum and I headed home where I had a little snooze in the car. The rest of the evening was very routine although I was put in a funny white thing which Mum and Dad were calling a sleeping bag. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails