Tuesday 30 October 2007

Jolly Baby

Today for the first time we went to a music group called Jolly Babies. We arrived a little bit early so Mummy walked around the church graveyard looking at headstones for a while. I enjoyed being out in the open air and just looking around at all the flowers. There were some chickens and sheep in a field next to the church and I watched them for a bit too.

The music group was really good fun. I was the youngest one there but that didn't matter. Mummy threw me around in beat with the music and we all sang along to songs. There was a bit of dancing too and I think Mummy felt a bit shy sometimes. She did come away feeling like she had had a major workout though as she had to lift me up and down and round and round. All that dancing made me sick and then very tired so I slept in the car whilst Mum got some fuel.

We walked down to the doctors so that I could be weighed. 14lb 4oz! I've put on nearly a whole pound in 2 weeks! The health visitor even had the cheek to say that I had a double chin!

After a quick visit to Boots we met Nanny Rennolds for lunch. The restaurant was very busy so we had to wait a while for a table.



I had a quick sleep whilst they ate and chatted about stuff I don't know about yet.





Back at home, Mum gave Nanny some jobs to do, which she didn't seem to mind doing.




I have been trying for a while now to sit up and every time I do I get pushed back down again. Well today I made it and I managed to reach my toes for the very first time and Mummy happened to catch it on film - wow!



Daddy managed to occupy me enough so that I had my bath at 7:00, which to me still feels like 8. Mummy was pleased about this and after a quick feed, I was in bed by 7:30.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are growing up too quick, doing something different every day. Touching your toes now, you will be rolling over very soon too. Keep up the good work. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sitting up is very impressive, Faith thought it looked great too!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails