Wednesday 17 October 2007

Visiting Great Great Aunt Ethel

We had a very busy day today. First stop in the morning was a visit with the girls and boys from the antenatal/post natal group. When we arrived I sat on Mummy's lap just staring at Anna who was screaming the house down! I had no idea what all the commotion was about.

Not long after, my girlfriend Faith and her Mum Charlotte arrived and I was happy.

We stayed there for an hour and a half and I fed for half of that. There were lots of oos and aahs about how good I was and I smiled with all my might to get them to love me. It worked ;o)

We left around 12 and waited for Nanny to arrive as we were all going to Thornbury to see my Great Great Aunt Ethel.

Silly Mummy took the wrong turn and we took ages to get there. I woke up just as we arrived and was shocked to see all these faces looking in on me. Mummy passed me around and I was by now getting very hungry so I let them know by screaming, sucking my thumb and dribbling all over the place.



Eventually Mummy fed me whilst she had sandwiches, cakes and tea, followed by a short nap on the floor.



After more cuddles we headed home and I just slept the whole way and I didn't wake up until Daddy got home from work.

I had my dinner the same time as Mummy and Daddy and then chilled on the sofa, thumb in mouth, watching telly with Daddy.

7:30 was bath time which I love and then off to bed with one last feed. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails