Tuesday 23 October 2007

Nanny George

Today we were running late for our visit with Nanny George. Mummy had forgotten that I had woken at 5:30 for a feed and not 6:30 so couldn't work out why I was screaming at her first thing in the morning. She soon worked it out and so after my late breakfast we arrived at Nanny and Grandad George's house.

I gave Nanny and Grandad loads of smiles and had nice cuddles whilst watching Mummy play on the Play Station.



We popped some stuff back to the shops and then headed to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house.

Grandad wasn't happy about having his photo taken with me as he hadn't done his hair but I think his hair looks as good as mine. Mummy took the photo anyway and after some quick cuddles with Grandad and Great Uncle Roger we headed back home.



At home I slept after having loads of food and Mum pottered about the house.

Talking of food, today Mum didn't give me that stuff that makes me burp after a feed and I had a bad tummy all afternoon. I paid her back by over filling my nappy into my trousers. I don't think she will be doing that again too soon.

Mummy finally got the missing piece of my mat, the music machine. I watched the lights and listened to the music. It's really good!



I sat with Mum and Dad whilst they had their dinner which was good fun as Mum lets me smell all the different food. I didn't like cucumber or pepper much though.

Mum tried to take some nice pictures of the 3 of us but Daddy kept messing around.



After dinner Mum bathed me and put me to bed as Daddy went out to play pool with Uncle Dave.





I was in bed by 7:45 which is nice for Mum as she gets a bit of time by herself.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun having your bath Ellis, you really look like your enjoying yourself. I think your a very lucky little boy, having such a fun loveing mummy and daddy, thats why your a good boy I expect. Lots of kisses, Nanny R x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails