Friday 19 October 2007

Swimming

Today we were up nice and early as we were meeting Auntie Katie, Nanny, Cousin Chloe and Cousin Kamron for swimming. I love swimming but I have a bit of a cold so wasn't as excited as I normally am.

Mummy wasn't sure how to get there so we left early and had to wait a while for the rest of the gang to turn up.

It wasn't long before I was in my snazzy trunks ready to go.



Mummy insisted on a group photo before we headed into the pool which was empty. We had the whole pool to ourselves, how lucky was that!



Chloe likes to play on the steps with the watering cans, Kamron likes to splash like mad and get everyone wet and I just like to chill out in my floaty square thingy.





I had enough quite quickly so Mummy rushed me out and got me all warm and dry and ready to head for lunch at the pub.

After lunch Mum and I went to the shops for some new toys and a play mat. The mat is well cool and I was straight on it when I got home. The monkey toy is my favourite. Unfortunately there are bits missing so Mummy is taking it back tomorrow. Boo.





Mummy keeps putting me on my belly, not sure why as I can't see very well from down there. I tried really hard to look up but I just couldn't make it.



Daddy was home early today and I greeted him with a lovely present, a full nappy! After he had cleaned me up he gave me my dinner which was very strange but nice.



I now have a couple of days with Mummy and Daddy. I wonder what we will get up to.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails