Saturday 20 October 2007

Busy Weekend

Well what a weekend. You will never guess who I met. Would you believe it but Bob the builder was at Mothercare! Well I couldn't miss up this chance to have a picture taken with him so Mummy plucked up the courage to ask him.



After this amazing event we just went around a couple of shops. Mum replaced my mat and even bought me some new clothes as I am growing so fast. It isn't my fat belly though as I don't want to take after Daddy too much.



Back at home me and Mummy watched the rugby together.



I had a present this weekend of a new rattle which I love. We have named him Burt and I laugh at his big eyes. I'm still getting used to holding things but I'm sure I will get there in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you updated of course.



On Sunday we met up with some friends for lunch as it was Tilly's birthday. Mummy wrapped me up nice and warm.



I had a really nice time watching everyone chat and I had nice cuddles too. It was very hot in the pub so Mum stripped me off. I was so embarrased that my cheeks went red just like Daddy.



There was also some other good news in that I will soon be having a new play mate. Wayne and Nic are going to be having a baby in May 2008. I can't wait! Mum is sure it will be a girl but I hope it is a boy so that we can share toys and stuff. Mum is really excited and I heard her saying that she can't wait to be pregnant again! I hope she waits a while as I love having her all to myself.



Back at home I was again in front of the telly but this time with Daddy watching the Grand Prix.



We had such a busy time this weekend that I was left feeling exhausted and ready for my bed. Daddy gave me a bath and put me in my pyjamas .



I'm sure Mummy has tons planned for us for the next week so I best get as much rest as possible - that's Mummy's wishful thinking ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Like the new arrival, Burt, he does have big eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails