Saturday 23 May 2020

Day 66 - Decisions

I ended up going to bed around 5:30pm and I didn't get back up!  I watched about 4 episodes of Gogglebox, which I love, some Netflix stuff and tried to read my book but my eyes were drying open.😴

Rob brought me up a cup of tea and put the boys to bed and it was so nice to have a break from that routine.  All the boys came in, more than once each to ask me what I was doing, to give me hugs, kisses, to ask if they could have more screen time, to ask if I could tuck them in, could they sleep in with me and eventually to say goodnight.

I set my alarm to get up but I was wide awake before it went off.  I tried to read but my eyes weren't quite ready and it was a little bit too dark, so decided to move downstairs.

Spoke to mum over FaceTime and then ummed and ahhed about going out for a jog.  In the end I decided to don't think, just do, so I made breakfast in bed for Rob, got changed and out I went.  It was so windy!  I went out quite quickly and was out of breath very soon but I think the wind must of helped as I ended up smashing my PB for a 5k!  Took nearly a minute off of it.  I certainly felt it though and the rain was a welcome cooling off.

I showered and changed, did my hair and sorted lunch out.  Everyone loved my new hair style.  I'm hoping it will make it a bit wavy on the ends plus it saves having to dry it.  I don't know why but I've never liked drying my hair.


The boys/man, all entertained themselves with various stuff.  Rob's new favourite thing is watching Tipping Point on the TV while playing The Chase on his phone and doing work on his laptop.  Ellis sits in his room playing Xbox with friends, watching Youtube on iPad and FaceTiming on his phone.  Leo and Oscar sit together playing Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox and occasionally run in to the garden for a play.  I've been sitting on my computer, blogging, scrolling through FB, chatting to friends, replying to emails, looking through screens and screens of clothes, reading my book and trying to decide what it is I actually want to do!  I've been meaning to start a puzzle for I don't know how long, need to finish my book, I actually fancy baking something (mainly to eat the mixture) wouldn't mind watching a film, catching up on Greys, trying on the new clothes I've bought, do some housework or play some computer games. Decisions, decisions.  By the time I decide I'll have to do dinner, clearing up and bedtime!






So I decided, I started a 1,000 piece puzzle.  This one.



I did a bit more.


Then I finished it!


That is what I did with my afternoon and evening. 😅  It's now 11:40pm and I will be going to bed soon, with my book.  Quite a relaxing day although I've got a headache and slight tooth pain but that might be from clenching my teeth.

The boys have done nothing today apart from gaming so tomorrow we have to get them out doing something else.

I don't plan on running tomorrow and I'm hoping to stay in bed a bit longer than normal, but we'll see.

Today I've learnt that I actually quite like running in the rain, I'm not looking forward to ironing school and work shirts again, and I'm grateful we had some rain because it cooled me off and watered the garden.  Although with the amount of water coming out of the pool it didn't really need it.😂💦

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails