Saturday 9 May 2020

Day 52 - Pool

Chill day today.  I had a nice lie in til 9am and then dragged the big bean bag into the garden so that I could have something comfortable to sit on.   We really should order some garden furniture and I think I'll spend some time looking for some in the next couple of days.


The pool is filling up nicely and the boys have been in and out.  I blew up some rings for them too which they loved as it meant they didn't have to be fully in the cold water.




I spent most of the lovely day out in the garden.  The sun was a bit too much so I put the bean bag on the trampoline where there is some shade.   It was really relaxing and I managed to read quite a bit of my book.


The boys did the usual of gaming and talking to friends and occasionally going into the garden.  I'm determined to drag them out for a short bike ride or walk tomorrow.  Hoping the cooler weather will mean less people out and about.  Wishful thinking maybe.

Didn't even get dressed today which is the first time in a long time.  Feeling a little sorry for myself.  Really missing my family and friends. 

Food shop doesn't arrive until Monday afternoon and we are running really, really low on stuff.  We have milk, bread and butter so I'm sure we can manage.  Might have to pop out for a few bits tomorrow and I must remember to add plasters to the shopping list as I've had to resort to this...


Everyone is fed, it's still nice outside so think I'm going to go and enjoy it before this evening.  Not sure what I'll do tonight.  No one wants to watch a film with me or play board games so I might just watch some of my TV stuff, or just go to bed.

The pool is done! The boys are loving it.  It's freezing but we have solar heaters on the way which should help to warm it up and I might even get in.








Planning on a run in the morning so will hopefully be sensible and get an early night.  I realise the blog has gone a bit flat and to be honest I'm thinking of taking a break from it for a bit.  Will do one tomorrow though as it's Lucy's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails