Saturday 2 May 2020

Day 43 & 44 - Lacklustre

Nothing really note worthy has been going on here, just the usual feeding and cleaning up, school work, moaning, more food and cleaning up, chores, buckets of tea and some exercise.

On Friday the kids finished school work at lunchtime and I don't really know what I filled my afternoon with.  Probably preparing food and cleaning up!

On the evening I had a lovely chat and only one beer with my Saskia which always gives me a boost. (Saskia, not the beer).



Leo didn't sleep well last night.  In fact at midnight he took himself off downstairs to the living room.  Rob went after him and just asked if he was going to go to bed now as it was late and he just said okay and went back to bed. 😁  I had bad dream after bad dream and kept waking up too. It was so annoying as I couldn't then go back to sleep after.  I woke up about 7am but got up about 8:30am.

FaceTimed Mother this morning, she was chilling in bed doing her games and planning her day ahead.  She is really lucky having the yard to go to.  She and Dad have done tons of work up there and she sent me some lovely green pictures.

Yes I drink tea that milky 😀







11am arrived and Ellis still hadn't raised his head.  Slightly concerned for his welfare I went to check on him.  That's when I realised that he had his phone in his room all night!  No phone allowed in his bedroom at anytime and he knows this.  It's been the rule since he got it.  I was fuming and after checking what time his last message was (1:45am) I was even more fuming!  I went to stomp off to his room and give him the third degree but instead returned to my desk and breathed for a while.  Once I had calmed down I went back to his room and just opened the door to say, "you've lost your phone and I think you can work out why".

New baba Jude pictures!  He's so cute and my lovely Cherry Chops is doing an amazing job at being the best big sister. 💖 Miss you xxx





How nice was it to have the sun back!?  I sat in the garden, without my phone and actually read at one point today! I'm now on chapter 22👍😂  I also did a Snapchat picture too, obviously.  Think this will be my new post lockdown look 😂


My lunch today matched my nail polish on my toes, which Leo chose for me.  I've also done my nails white but I'm not very good at it, the varnish is really old and I'm very heavy handed so it just all gets messed up straight away! Don't know why I bother really.😏





I've started work on an old blog but I've chosen one that has about 50 or so pictures and about 20 videos so it's going to take me a while to sort through it.  It will have to wait until tomorrow now and this will have to do for today.  Sorry, it's very lacklustre but 🤷

I would like to be back here please...


...one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails