Friday 22 May 2020

Day 65 - Aches

My body is aching and I'm tired.  I did get an early night and I slept well so that's all good.  I don't have a temperature so don't worry it's not COVID-19.  I think I just need to listen to my body and give it some rest.  I did my jog this morning and ran ever so slightly more than normal but I didn't do the Joe Wicks workout and instead had a shower.


I tried to convince the boys to do their school work really quickly and early on so that we could finish in the morning but they were quite happy to drag it out.  We were done by 12 though.


Ellis didn't get up until half 9!  I could/should have woke him sooner but I just think maybe he needs the rest and it's Friday before the half term so ah well.  He did get up saying he felt unwell but I think groggy is different to unwell but will keep an eye on it.


The weather is so different from yesterday, grey, overcast, windy and chilly.  I actually don't mind it like this today as it makes it easier for me to snuggle up in front of a film this afternoon.  Kung-fu Panda 2.


It was lovely being squashed on the sofa with the boys. 💙 Ellis joined us too and I managed to stay awake for the whole film.



Sorted dinner and a few things on the computer and I had my pyjamas back on by 4:30pm.  The boys went in the pool and played on their computer games.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself now.  Think I might just take my book to bed.


Rubbish blog but that's okay.  Not everyday is going to be filled with adventure and different things.  Kids and hubby all appear happy so all good.   Might have a break again over the weekend, I know I always say that and then I blog anyway.  It's kind of like reverse psychology on myself.😄

Will leave you with this.  Shauna rescued a frog this afternoon and re-homed it in the local pond.  So proud of her for being so gentle with it.💚


I'm okay, just tired x

I learnt today to listen to my body a bit more, I'm looking forward to booking a holiday abroad again one day, I'm very grateful that school has finished for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails