Thursday 21 May 2020

Day 64 - Jude the Dude

It was tough getting out of bed this morning.  Think I could do with a duvet day after the rollercoaster of yesterday.  Don't get me wrong I had a brilliant day but for some reason it just wears me out. 😴

I had a picture sent to me of Jude.  He is changing so much!  He is a cutie and the video of him chatting away is lush, I love that sound.  I'm not sure about the shades though.




I had to wander around to the school today to pick up some lost property before it got put in the charity bag but when I arrived it wasn't there.  A quick phone call later and the lovely Mrs W came out to greet me with 2 school jumpers.   We had a little chat about trying to do mindfulness stuff and how some days are good and others not so good, but that everyone is the same and it's completely normal, apparently.  🤷‍♀️ Next Mrs Maynard came out for a chat too and we both said how difficult it was not seeing family and friends properly.  We talked a bit about school stuff in preparation for Leo going back after the half term holiday.  To be honest I feel like we're on holiday now anyway.☀️💃

I had a nice shower and washed my hair and tried to sit in the garden with my book but I just couldn't settle, plus I was getting hot and burnt and that's not a look I'm going for, so came inside to do some emails, blogging, sort some chores etc.

The boys played in the pool for ages and all 3 got in.  They had so much fun.  I hope the novelty doesn't run off too soon.


Checked in with a few people in the afternoon and collected the food shop.  Took ages to put away! Then dinner, clapping for front line workers, clearing up, putting kids to bed, finishing blogs and then bed.  I am zonked today, really drained and worn out, but okay.  Just need to do what I say I'm going to do and go to bed early!  I might just make it tonight as it's just gone 9.  Fingers crossed.  I'm only going to take my book up with me and nothing else.



I've posted 2 blogs tonight 😅

Goodnight lovely lot xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails