Monday 3 December 2007

Virus

Mummy had hurt her finger somehow yesterday so we didn't go to yoga this morning. I'm still not very well either so I didn't feel up to going anyway.

I spent the morning on my mat doing my new thing of shouting at myself in the mirror.



By 11 we left to go and see Nanny and Grandad George. I had lovely cuddles and watched a bit of telly. I was then sat in another high chair for the first time. It was bright blue and I love it. Mummy forgot her camera so there are no photos.

After Mummy had had her bacon sandwich and cuppa tea, we made our way back home. Mummy put me up to bed for a nap and she tidied up the house.

In the afternoon Mummy and I walked down to the doctors as with my cold, I now have a rash too. The doctor said it was just a virus and that if I get a temperature I should take Calpol. My Mummy asked if I could pass it on to others and all the doctor said was, you can't protect babies from catching a virus. Not sure what that means.

We walked back home and waited for Daddy to get home. He isn't feeling well either so after dinner he went upstairs for a nap.

Mummy bathed me and put me to bed and then Daddy got up and went out with his friends.

Mummy spent hours trying to upload my photos and videos for my blog. She didn't finish by the time she wanted to go to bed so left it until the morning. Thanks Mummy.

Oh, just in case you missed it. This is me dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails