Sunday 16 December 2007

Scream

Saturday morning, Mummy and Daddy wanted to do the food shopping as they hadn't been in a long time. It took ages and I was so bored that I fell asleep.

In the early afternoon I had a nap but I was joined by Mummy today which was nice.





In the evening Nanny phoned to say that she was putting up the Christmas tree so Mummy disappeared for a couple of hours.

Whilst Mummy was away, Daddy read Faith's blog and got an idea for a new trick I could do. We tried it and you can see the results in the video but Daddy wouldn't let Mummy show the whole thing as I took a little stumble at the end.



I have started to find my voice box recently and I am learning to scream. I think it's really funny but Mummy always covers her ears.



Before my bath time, Mummy sat with me and we read several books together. I love my books and I hope I get some new ones for Christmas.





Sunday morning and Mummy woke up very happy as I only woke for 2 feeds last night. Plus, it was 9:10am and I was still snoozing! She got me and took me downstairs to change my very, very full nappy.

Mummy caught Daddy in the act of snoring. He claims he doesn't snore so she did a short video to prove it.



At lunch time we met up with Wayne, Nic, small bump, Simon and Ethan. Tilly couldn't make it as she was working. We had a really nice time, chatting, eating and dribbling. Wayne and Nic bought me a present and I can't wait to open it.

After a quick stop home for a feed we went back out again to Nanny George's house. She has bought me a new chair and mat for when I visit. I tried out the new chair and Nanny took photos of me. We didn't stay long but we left with a massive bag of presents for me. Wicked.

We then moved on to see Leighton, Jaidan and Sabriel. I was having my hour snooze when we arrived so I was just put on a bed to carry on sleeping. Mummy woke me up a bit later of course.

I had a lovely time looking at Sabriel's space ship and I received loads more presents. I already know that I have been spoilt this year. I can't wait to see what is in all the nicely wrapped parcels.

Jaidan let Mummy borrow a rubber ice cube tray which she will use to freeze my purees for when I start to be weaned. Exciting stuff.

Next stop was to where Mummy used to go line dancing. It was party night so it was very loud and lots of people there. As soon as we walked in the lights were bright and some lady tried to grab me from Mummy. I wasn't happy about this at all and let it be known.

I was soon put at ease by Mummy and realised that the lady, Dot, was so lovely and I gave her huge smiles.

I had cuddles with a few people and even had a little bit of dance with Nanny. It was really good fun.

We didn't stay long and we were soon home. I was put in the bath straight away, fed and put in bed. I sang to myself for a bit, before going to sleep. What a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails