Saturday 22 December 2007

Gag

I was a good boy last night. Daddy wasn't though. I had a feed at 2:30am and Daddy was still downstairs. Mummy wasn't happy with him.

I then slept until 6am for another feed and then woke up at 8:30am. Not a bad night really.

Daddy went out in the morning to pick something up from the post office and he came back with a new hair cut. Mummy didn't notice at first but she was very pleased when she did.

For lunch Mummy and Daddy put together a huge spagetti bolognese and garlic bread. I sat with them at the table with my various toys. I had picked up my spoon and was investigating how far I could stick it down my throut before I was sick. The answer is, not that far.



Mummy gave me my cup so that I could get used to holding it and trying to tip it up to get the liquid out. I got soaked but had fun doing it.





Mummy cleaned me up and we went to visit Uncle Craig, Auntie Karen and Cousin Charley. We were due to meet up with Nanny Rennolds to help her finish off the Christmas food shopping.

We had a nice time, looking at photos and just watching Kamron (sorry, forgot to mention that Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron were there too) get covered in chocolate. Cousin Charley was funny, doing spider pig across the ceiling with a little help from her Daddy. Mummy didn't get it on video though.

We left and went straight to the shops. It wasn't that busy and we zoomed around picking up lots of nice things.

We dropped Nanny off and went straight home for my bath and bed. I wasn't as naughty as last night and was asleep by 7:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails