Thursday 20 December 2007

Ali

I found out this morning that Mummy had gone to line dancing for the first time in about 8 months. She had a really good time but I really missed her.

Mummy really wanted to have a lie in but I wouldn't let her. So we got up and had breakfast.

First stop of the day was to see Charlotte, Faith and Mark. Mark was home working on the car in the freezing cold. We sat in the living room, chatting and playing until after lunch time. Charlotte isn't feeling too well and we hope she gets better soon. Faith was her usual funny self. Tonight she is in for a surprise though, as her Mummy and Daddy are going to give her solids for the first time. You can see the results by clicking on the Team Challis link.

We left around lunch time and went home for some food and spent the afternoon playing games.

I didn't realise that we were going out in the afternoon, but Mummy loaded the car up and after picking up Nanny Rennolds, we arrived at a pub, where we met up with Nanny's friend Ali. I have heard a lot about her so it was nice to finally meet.





I sat patiently in the pub while they ate their dinner but we didn't stay too long as I had to get home for my bath.





We dropped Nanny home and then I went for my bath. I can't believe it is Friday again tomorrow! We are off swimming and then seeing my other cousins, Megan and Elin in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails