Tuesday 18 December 2007

Christmas Shopping

I did really well with my sleeping last night. I woke at 3am and 6:10am and then again at 9:40am. Mummy needed the lie in as she was still feeling unwell.

We managed to drag Daddy out of bed and then went to the Mall, stopping off at a couple of other shops on the way.

We did loads of shopping and met back up with Daddy by the fountain which had a huge Christmas decoration above it, which I stared at for ages.





We had a nice cup of tea before going to some other shops near by. Mummy bought me another new sleeping bag, pictures to follow and some slippers as my socks always fall off when I am relaxing at home.





We finally got home after a trip to Ikea. We were supposed to only spend about £5 but ended up buying a desk and a chair!

I had fun playing with Daddy until it was time for my bath and bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails